Ireland Residency 2018
Independent women travelers, aged 55+, join us for a two-week Residency in an upscale, shared townhouse in Galway, Ireland.
Create your own itinerary — explore the city or the wild Connemara countryside by day. Meet up with other Residents for dinner, a night at a music venue, or an evening seaside walk. For textile lovers, our Fiber Fiends Residency includes exciting day and overnight adventures you will love!
Take a trip further afield to the Aran Islands, along the Connemara coast, or to the Dublin Horse Show!
At our Galway Townhouse base, enjoy a private room with DIY breakfast daily, full shared kitchen and comfortable TV lounge, free WiFi, neighborhood shops and restaurants. Linger over coffee or get up and out early. Live like a local and immerse yourself in the youthful vibe of Ireland’s festival city!
Dates: Sunday, 5 August – Saturday, 18 August, 2018
Place: Galway, Ireland
$1699 per person, single occupancy
$1499 per person, twin occupancy
Availability is limited for this unique Ireland travel experience for women 55+
A $500 deposit holds your space.
- Accommodation for thirteen (13) nights in a modern Townhouse, shared with no more than four other Residents
- Full Kitchen stocked with staples and breakfast items
- Linen and towels, weekly housekeeping service
- Welcome Afternoon Tea (a $25 value)
- Hop-on,Hop-off coach tour of Galway and environs ( a $15 value)
- Galway City Walking Tour ( a $60 value)
- Pre-travel itinerary planning assistance (a $400 value)
- Concierge services on site, Monday-Friday
Price does not include:
- Transfers to and from airport
- Meals and groceries other than those outlined above
- Optional excursions to Dublin, the Aran Islands or the Cliffs of Moher – can be booked in advance
- Other personal expenses and transportation
Guided by Kathleen Lyons, The Ireland Expert, you’ll experience modern Ireland’s still-pristine rural areas, and find hidden gems among Galway’s many shops, restaurants and pubs. Meet some local personalities or just wander on your own with a camera.
The spirit of Ireland Residency 2018 is not to retreat from the world, but to engage with it in ways that are meaningful and memorable. As mature women, we recognize that our life energy is precious. We’re making confident choices that leverage our life experience. We’re spending our time wisely on activities that bring us joy!