Cork City Summer Residency Dates
- Each two-week session includes accommodation in an apartment or townhouse shared by a maximum of 6 SOBI women.
- Each Resident’s private ensuite room comprises a single or double bed, shower room with sink and toilet, bed linens and towels, desk with lamp, bookcase and chair.
- Common spaces are: lounge with sofas and TV, dining area with table and chairs, full kitchen with fridge, cooker (stove), microwave and toaster.
- Kitchen cupboards and fridge stocked with initial supplies of staple breakfast items and a few treats!
- Free WiFi throughout the apartment
- Orientation Tea on arrival
- Info Centre with guidebooks, brochures, restaurant guide and event listings for planning your activities
- LEAP transit card pre-loaded with €10 credit for use on Cork’s bus service
- Walking tour of University College campus: wooded trails, historic buildings, Honan Chapel, the Glucksman Gallery
- “Forage and Cook” tour: visit to Cork’s colorful English Market, picking up dinner items at On the Pig’s Back, The Chicken Inn, Iago’s cheese shop and O’Connor’s Fishmongers, followed by a gala home-cooked dinner.
- Airfare (we can assist with planning your routes)
- Transfers to and from airport (we provide information and can arrange private transfer from Shannon, Dublin or Cork airports).
- Travel insurance (required – we can recommend insurance products).
- Mosts meals except where noted
- Transportation except where noted
- Laundry (facilities are on-site or nearby)
- Admission to museums and other attractions
- Optional tours to outlying towns, Cliffs of Moher, Galway City, Dublin, Killarney and more (we can arrange tickets)
- Gratuities for housekeeping staff, tour guides and other service personnel.
Keep in Touch!
We respect your privacy and will never share your contact details with anyone.